Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving: Part One

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you are in the process of creating and/or feasting on a fabulous meal! I am part way though on my cooking for the "big show"!

Yesterday was prep day. I made my Pumpkin Pecan Pie, a Apple Pie with a Cheddar Cheese Crust and enough yeast rolls to feed an army. I set up my Pumpkin Maple Bread Pudding and let it sit over night. The bread for the stuffing was cut and is not getting stall in the dinning room.

For the rest of the I plan on making a Sausage Stuffing with apples and dried cranberries, a corn bake, and the other usual suspects (turkey, squash, potatoes, gravy and green beans.) I will keep you posted with pictures and recipes.

I am so grateful to be able to have to all of this wonderful food and being able to spend time with those that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment